Are you suffering with Ankle Pain?
If Ankle Pain is interfering with your lifestyle, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Traditionally, those affected by pain frequently wound up on the operating table, resulting in a long recovery period. But there are innovative, non-surgical treatments like those used by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using the latest non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri dependably brings about safe, effective and sustained pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a innovative non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program is used in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can diminish the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is a sophisticated, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure that uses ultrasound imaging to guide a very small needle to a part of a tendon and precisely eliminating only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, sometimes called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment method for knee arthritis that minimizes pain and improves mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients suffering from various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and lower postoperative complication rates relative to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures used by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) resulting in little to no damage of neighboring healthy tissue. Recovery time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive alternatives for joint pain can typically be implemented with hardly any disruption for patients. Treatments are regularly conducted on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently undertaken so that patients endure minimal down time and can resume normal activities in a timely fashion. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re dealing with Ankle Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Ankle Pain Allendale NJ
- Ankle Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Ankle Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Ankle Pain Haledon NJ
- Ankle Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Ankle Pain Mahwah NJ
- Ankle Pain Midland Park NJ
- Ankle Pain Oakland NJ
- Ankle Pain Clifton NJ
- Ankle Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Ankle Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Ankle Pain Ramsey NJ
- Ankle Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Ankle Pain Waldwick NJ
- Ankle Pain Wayne NJ
- Ankle Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Ankle Pain Washington Township NJ
- Ankle Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Ankle Pain Bergen County NJ
- Ankle Pain Passaic County NJ
- Ankle Pain Saddle River NJ
- Ankle Pain Upper Saddle River NJ
- Ankle Pain Paramus NJ