Arthritis in Knee
Are you experiencing Arthritis in the Knee?
If Arthritis in the Knee is interfering with your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
In the not too distant past, those experiencing pain found themselves on the operating table, followed by a long recovery period. But there are innovative, non-surgical treatments such as those used by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using the latest non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri dependably yields safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a state of the art non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This decline in inflammation can help ease the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is a sophisticated, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure using ultrasound imaging to direct a very small needle to a part of a tendon and precisely extracting only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment method for knee arthritis that decreases pain and enhances range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients suffering from various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) which result in practically no damage of neighboring healthy tissue. Recovery time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment options for joint pain can generally be performed with hardly any disruption for patients. Procedures are typically performed on an outpatient basis and can be expertly performed so that patients undergo very little down time and are able to resume normal activities as soon as possible. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re dealing with Arthritis in the Knee in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Arthritis in Knee Allendale NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Franklin Lakes NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Glen Rock NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Haledon NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Hawthorne NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Mahwah NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Midland Park NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Oakland NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Clifton NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Pompton Lakes NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Pompton Plains NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Ramsey NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Ridgewood NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Waldwick NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Wayne NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Washington Township NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Wyckoff NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Bergen County NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Passaic County NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Upper Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis in Knee Paramus NJ