Are you looking for Arthritis Treatment?
If Arthritis is interfering with your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Not so long ago, those struggling with pain found themselves on the operating table, followed by a long post-op recovery. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments such as those used by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using the latest non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri dependably brings about safe, effective and lasting pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a state of the art non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be utilized in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can minimize the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, minimally invasive outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a specific tendon area and precisely eliminating only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is useful for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also known as viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that reduces pain and promotes mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an alternative for patients experiencing various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri specializes in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and lower postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri are meant to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of surrounding healthy tissue. Healing time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment solutions for joint pain can typically be implemented with hardly any disruption for patients. Treatments are typically done on an outpatient basis and can be expertly undertaken so that patients experience nominal down time and can resume normal activities quickly. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re in need of Arthritis Treatment in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Arthritis Treatment Allendale NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Franklin Lakes NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Glen Rock NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Haledon NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Hawthorne NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Mahwah NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Midland Park NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Oakland NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Clifton NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Pompton Lakes NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Pompton Plains NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Ramsey NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Ridgewood NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Waldwick NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Wayne NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Washington Township NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Wyckoff NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Bergen County NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Passaic County NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Upper Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis Treatment Paramus NJ