Are you battling Arthritis?
If Arthritis is interfering with your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Up until now, those suffering from pain found themselves on the operating table, followed by a long recovery period. But there are new, non-surgical treatments including those used by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using state of the art non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri reliably yields safe, effective and sustained pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a state of the art non-surgical treatment solution for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program is used in treating virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can diminish the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an advanced, minimally invasive outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a specific tendon area and precisely removing just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that minimizes pain and enhances range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients experiencing various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri specializes in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates relative to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures used by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in practically no damage of nearby healthy tissue. Healing time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatments for joint pain can usually be performed with hardly any disruption for patients. Procedures are typically performed on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently performed so that patients endure minimal downtime and are able to resume normal activities in a timely fashion.
Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re experiencing Arthritis in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Arthritis Allendale NJ
- Arthritis Franklin Lakes NJ
- Arthritis Glen Rock NJ
- Arthritis Haledon NJ
- Arthritis Hawthorne NJ
- Arthritis Mahwah NJ
- Arthritis Midland Park NJ
- Arthritis Oakland NJ
- Arthritis Clifton NJ
- Arthritis Pompton Lakes NJ
- Arthritis Pompton Plains NJ
- Arthritis Ramsey NJ
- Arthritis Ridgewood NJ
- Arthritis Waldwick NJ
- Arthritis Wayne NJ
- Arthritis Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Arthritis Washington Township NJ
- Arthritis Wyckoff NJ
- Arthritis Bergen County NJ
- Arthritis Passaic County NJ
- Arthritis Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis Upper Saddle River NJ
- Arthritis Paramus NJ