Are you battling Degenerative Arthritis?
If Degenerative Arthritis is interfering with your lifestyle, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Until recently, those affected by pain found themselves on the operating table, and then faced a long post-op recovery. But there are innovative, non-surgical treatments like those used by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using state of the art non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri consistently yields safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a innovative non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can help ease the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an advanced, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure that uses ultrasound imaging to guide a tiny needle to a part of a tendon and precisely removing only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, sometimes called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that diminishes pain and enhances range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment making use of the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an option for patients experiencing various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and reduced postoperative complication rates relative to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of surrounding healthy tissue. Recovery time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment solutions for joint pain can generally be performed with very little disruption for patients. Treatments are normally performed on an outpatient basis and can be effectively conducted so that individuals suffer minimal down time and are able to resume every day activities quickly. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re suffering from Degenerative Arthritis in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Degenerative Arthritis Allendale NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Franklin Lakes NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Glen Rock NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Haledon NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Hawthorne NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Mahwah NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Midland Park NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Oakland NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Clifton NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Pompton Lakes NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Pompton Plains NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Ramsey NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Ridgewood NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Waldwick NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Wayne NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Washington Township NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Wyckoff NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Bergen County NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Passaic County NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Saddle River NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Upper Saddle River NJ
- Degenerative Arthritis Paramus NJ