Degenerative Joint Disease
Are you battling Degenerative Joint Disease?
If Degenerative Joint Disease is affecting your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Generally, those experiencing pain find themselves on the operating table, and then face a long recovery period. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments like those employed by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using cutting-edge non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri repeatedly brings about safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a new non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be utilized in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, minimally invasive outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a very small needle to a part of a tendon and precisely extracting only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, sometimes called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment for knee arthritis that decreases pain and promotes mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an option for patients being affected by various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri specializes in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri are meant to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in little to no damage of surrounding healthy tissue. Recovery time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive alternatives for joint pain can usually be implemented with very little disruption for patients. Procedures are regularly done on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently performed in such a way that individuals experience minimal downtime and are able to resume every day activities quickly.
Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re suffering from Degenerative Joint Disease in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Degenerative Joint Disease Allendale NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Franklin Lakes NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Glen Rock NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Haledon NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Hawthorne NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Mahwah NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Midland Park NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Oakland NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Clifton NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Pompton Lakes NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Pompton Plains NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Ramsey NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Ridgewood NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Waldwick NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Wayne NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Washington Township NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Wyckoff NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Bergen County NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Passaic County NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Saddle River NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Upper Saddle River NJ
- Degenerative Joint Disease Paramus NJ