Are you experiencing Elbow Pain?
If Elbow Pain is affecting your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Typically, those struggling with pain were destined for the operating table, and then faced a long post-op recovery. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments including those used by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using state of the art non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri reliably yields safe, effective and lasting pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a state of the art non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can diminish the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an advanced, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a specific tendon area and precisely extracting just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also known as viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that reduces pain and improves range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients suffering from various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients experience shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and lower postoperative complication rates when compared with those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) which result in virtually no damage of nearby healthy tissue. Recovery time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment solutions for joint pain can typically be performed with hardly any disruption for patients. Procedures are typically conducted on an outpatient basis and can be effectively undertaken in such a way that patients endure nominal down time and are able to resume normal activities as soon as possible. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re suffering from Elbow Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Elbow Pain Allendale NJ
- Elbow Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Elbow Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Elbow Pain Haledon NJ
- Elbow Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Elbow Pain Mahwah NJ
- Elbow Pain Midland Park NJ
- Elbow Pain Oakland NJ
- Elbow Pain Clifton NJ
- Elbow Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Elbow Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Elbow Pain Ramsey NJ
- Elbow Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Elbow Pain Waldwick NJ
- Elbow Pain Wayne NJ
- Elbow Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Elbow Pain Washington Township NJ
- Elbow Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Elbow Pain Bergen County NJ
- Elbow Pain Passaic County NJ
- Elbow Pain Saddle River NJ
- Elbow Pain Upper Saddle River NJ
- Elbow Pain Paramus NJ