Are you suffering from Hip Pain?
If Hip Pain is playing havoc with your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Traditionally, those suffering from pain frequently wound up on the operating table, resulting in a long recovery period. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments such as those used by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using the latest non-surgical procedures such as the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri consistently brings about safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a new non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be utilized in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can diminish the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, minimally invasive outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a very small needle to a part of a tendon and precisely removing only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is useful for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment for knee arthritis that decreases pain and promotes range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is an option for patients experiencing various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri focuses on minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri are designed to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use very small incisions (if at all) which result in virtually no damage of adjacent healthy tissue. Recovery time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatments for joint pain can usually be implemented with very little disruption for patients. Treatments are typically performed on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently undertaken in such a way that individuals endure minimal down time and are able to resume every day activities quickly. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re experiencing Hip Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Hip Pain Allendale NJ
- Hip Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Hip Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Hip Pain Haledon NJ
- Hip Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Hip Pain Mahwah NJ
- Hip Pain Midland Park NJ
- Hip Pain Oakland NJ
- Hip Pain Clifton NJ
- Hip Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Hip Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Hip Pain Ramsey NJ
- Hip Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Hip Pain Waldwick NJ
- Hip Pain Wayne NJ
- Hip Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Hip Pain Washington Township NJ
- Hip Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Hip Pain Bergen County NJ
- Hip Pain Passaic County NJ
- Hip Pain Saddle River NJ
- Hip Pain Upper Saddle River NJ
- Hip Pain Paramus NJ