Are you tormented by Knee Arthritis?
If Knee Arthritis is playing havoc with your quality of life, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
In the past, those experiencing pain were destined for the operating table, resulting in a long recovery period. But there are new, non-surgical treatments such as those used by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using state of the art non-surgical procedures such as the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri dependably yields safe, effective and sustained pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a new non-surgical treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can minimize the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a very small needle to a specific tendon area and precisely removing only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment method for knee arthritis that minimizes pain and enhances range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment utilizing the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is an option for patients experiencing various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and reduced postoperative complication rates when compared with those who undergo surgery.
The procedures used by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) resulting in practically no damage of nearby healthy tissue. Healing time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment solutions for joint pain can usually be performed with hardly any disruption for patients. Procedures are typically performed on an outpatient basis and can be expertly undertaken so that patients undergo nominal downtime and can resume every day activities in a timely fashion. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re struggling with Knee Arthritis in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Knee Arthritis Allendale NJ
- Knee Arthritis Franklin Lakes NJ
- Knee Arthritis Glen Rock NJ
- Knee Arthritis Haledon NJ
- Knee Arthritis Hawthorne NJ
- Knee Arthritis Mahwah NJ
- Knee Arthritis Midland Park NJ
- Knee Arthritis Oakland NJ
- Knee Arthritis Clifton NJ
- Knee Arthritis Pompton Lakes NJ
- Knee Arthritis Pompton Plains NJ
- Knee Arthritis Ramsey NJ
- Knee Arthritis Ridgewood NJ
- Knee Arthritis Waldwick NJ
- Knee Arthritis Wayne NJ
- Knee Arthritis Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Knee Arthritis Washington Township NJ
- Knee Arthritis Wyckoff NJ
- Knee Arthritis Bergen County NJ
- Knee Arthritis Passaic County NJ
- Knee Arthritis Saddle River NJ
- Knee Arthritis Upper Saddle River NJ
- Knee Arthritis Paramus NJ