Are you tormented by Knee Pain?
If Knee Pain is affecting your lifestyle, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Typically, those struggling with pain frequently wound up on the operating table, followed by a long post-op recovery. But there are innovative, non-surgical treatments like those used by Dr. Masri, which are part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using cutting-edge non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri dependably yields safe, effective and sustained pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a innovative non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by lessening joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can mitigate the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a specific tendon area and precisely eliminating only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also known as viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that reduces pain and promotes range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an alternative for patients struggling with various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri specializes in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and lower postoperative complication rates when compared with those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri are meant to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of nearby healthy tissue. Healing time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatment solutions for joint pain can generally be implemented with hardly any disruption for patients. Procedures are typically conducted on an outpatient basis and can be expertly performed so that patients suffer very little downtime and are able to resume every day activities quickly. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re experiencing Knee Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Knee Pain Allendale NJ
- Knee Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Knee Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Knee Pain Haledon NJ
- Knee Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Knee Pain Mahwah NJ
- Knee Pain Midland Park NJ
- Knee Pain Oakland NJ
- Knee Pain Clifton NJ
- Knee Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Knee Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Knee Pain Ramsey NJ
- Knee Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Knee Pain Waldwick NJ
- Knee Pain Wayne NJ
- Knee Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Knee Pain Washington Township NJ
- Knee Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Knee Pain Bergen County NJ
- Knee Pain Passaic County NJ
- Knee Pain Saddle River NJ
- Knee Pain Upper Saddle River NJ