Osteoarthritis Treatment Haledon NJ
Are you looking for Osteoarthritis Treatment in Haledon NJ?
If osetoarthritis is playing havoc with your quality of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Generally, those affected by pain were destined for the operating table, resulting in a long recovery period. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments like those employed by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing movement toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using cutting-edge non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri repeatedly yields safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
- Regenokine® Program – is a new non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.It can be used to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can help ease the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
- Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is a sophisticated, minimally invasive outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
- Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to guide a tiny needle to a part of a tendon and precisely extracting just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
- Joint Fluid Replacement, also known as viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment for knee arthritis that reduces pain and improves range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated every six months.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients struggling with various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients experience shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates relative to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri were created to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of adjacent healthy tissue. Healing time is significantly accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive alternatives for joint pain can usually be implemented with nominal disruption for patients. Procedures are normally performed on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently conducted so that individuals suffer nominal down time and are able to resume every day activities as soon as possible.