Are you searching for Osteoarthritis Treatment?
If Osteoarthritis is interfering with your quality of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Traditionally, those struggling with pain frequently wound up on the operating table, resulting in a long post-op recovery. But there are innovative, non-surgical treatments including those employed by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using the latest non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri repeatedly brings about safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
- Regenokine® Program – is a innovative non-surgical treatment solution for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program is used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can diminish the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an innovative, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to guide a very small needle to a specific tendon area and precisely extracting just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon problems in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also known as viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment method for knee arthritis that minimizes pain and promotes mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an alternative for patients struggling with various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri focuses on minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. As a result, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and decreased postoperative complication rates when compared with those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri are designed to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of surrounding healthy tissue. Healing time is enormously accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive alternatives for joint pain can usually be performed with very little disruption for patients. Procedures are normally performed on an outpatient basis and can be effectively performed in such a way that patients experience nominal downtime and can resume every day activities as soon as possible. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re in any of the following locations and in need of Osteoarthritis Treatment, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Allendale NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Franklin Lakes NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Glen Rock NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Haledon NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Hawthorne NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Mahwah NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Midland Park NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Oakland NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Clifton NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Pompton Lakes NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Pompton Plains NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Ramsey NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Ridgewood NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Waldwick NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Wayne NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Washington Township NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Wyckoff NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Bergen County NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Passaic County NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Saddle River NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Upper Saddle River NJ
- Osteoarthritis Treatment Paramus NJ