Are you tormented by Osteoarthritis?
If Osteoarthritis is interfering with your quality of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Traditionally, those experiencing pain were destined for the operating table, followed by a long post-op recovery. But now, there are innovative, non-surgical treatments including those used by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using state of the art non-surgical procedures including the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri repeatedly yields safe, effective and lasting pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a innovative non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program is used in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can mitigate the effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an advanced, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure utilizing ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a part of a tendon and precisely extracting only the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is appropriate for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, also called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment for knee arthritis that decreases pain and promotes range of motion. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is a solution for patients suffering from various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri specializes in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and lower postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures employed by Dr. Masri are designed to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extremely small incisions (if at all) resulting in virtually no damage of surrounding healthy tissue. Recovery time is greatly accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatments for joint pain can usually be performed with minimal disruption for patients. Procedures are regularly performed on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently undertaken so that individuals undergo minimal downtime and are able to resume every day activities as soon as possible. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re suffering from Osteoarthritis in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Osteoarthritis Allendale NJ
- Osteoarthritis Franklin Lakes NJ
- Osteoarthritis Glen Rock NJ
- Osteoarthritis Haledon NJ
- Osteoarthritis Hawthorne NJ
- Osteoarthritis Mahwah NJ
- Osteoarthritis Midland Park NJ
- Osteoarthritis Oakland NJ
- Osteoarthritis Clifton NJ
- Osteoarthritis Pompton Lakes NJ
- Osteoarthritis Pompton Plains NJ
- Osteoarthritis Ramsey NJ
- Osteoarthritis Ridgewood NJ
- Osteoarthritis Waldwick NJ
- Osteoarthritis Wayne NJ
- Osteoarthritis Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Osteoarthritis Washington Township NJ
- Osteoarthritis Wyckoff NJ
- Osteoarthritis Bergen County NJ
- Osteoarthritis Passaic County NJ
- Osteoarthritis Saddle River NJ
- Osteoarthritis Upper Saddle River NJ
- Osteoarthritis Paramus NJ