Are you struggling with Shoulder Pain?
If Shoulder Pain is affecting your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri is a specialist in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Traditionally, those affected by pain found themselves on the operating table, and then faced a long recovery period. But now, there are new, non-surgical treatments like those employed by Dr. Masri,as part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using cutting-edge non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri repeatedly brings about safe, effective and sustained pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a new non-surgical treatment method for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in the treatment of virtually all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints by reducing joint inflammation. This reduction in inflammation can minimize the ravaging effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, loss of mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is an advanced, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure using ultrasound imaging to direct a tiny needle to a part of a tendon and precisely eliminating just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is useful for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, sometimes called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment solution for knee arthritis that decreases pain and improves mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections can be repeated every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment making use of the patient’s own blood cells to trigger the natural healing process, and is an alternative for patients struggling with various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri is a specialist in minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, lower infection rates and reduced postoperative complication rates compared to those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri are meant to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) which result in little to no damage of nearby healthy tissue. Healing time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are performed on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive treatments for joint pain can typically be implemented with very little disruption for patients. Procedures are normally performed on an outpatient basis and can be expertly conducted so that patients undergo nominal down time and can resume normal activities as soon as possible. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re dealing with Shoulder Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Shoulder Pain Allendale NJ
- Shoulder Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Shoulder Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Shoulder Pain Haledon NJ
- Shoulder Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Shoulder Pain Mahwah NJ
- Shoulder Pain Midland Park NJ
- Shoulder Pain Oakland NJ
- Shoulder Pain Clifton NJ
- Shoulder Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Shoulder Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Shoulder Pain Ramsey NJ
- Shoulder Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Shoulder Pain Waldwick NJ
- Shoulder Pain Wayne NJ
- Shoulder Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Shoulder Pain Washington Township NJ
- Shoulder Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Shoulder Pain Bergen County NJ
- Shoulder Pain Passaic County NJ
- Shoulder Pain Saddle River NJ
- Shoulder Pain Upper Saddle River NJ
- Shoulder Pain Paramus NJ