Are you struggling with Wrist Pain?
If Wrist Pain is interfering with your way of life, Dr. Sammy Masri specializes in the non-surgical treatment of joint pain.
Generally, those suffering from pain used to find themselves on the operating table, followed by a long post-op recovery. But now, there are innovative, non-surgical treatments including those utilized by Dr. Masri,which are part of the growing trend toward non-surgical pain management. “My number one goal is for patients to heal without surgery, when possible,” he explains, adding, “I’ll be the first to tell someone if they genuinely need surgery,” he says. “I’m all about achieving great outcomes.”
Effective Pain Relief
Using cutting-edge non-surgical procedures like the Regenokine® Program, Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment, Tenex Health TX™, Joint Fluid Replacement, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and more, Dr. Masri reliably yields safe, effective and enduring pain relief.
• Regenokine® Program – is a state of the art non-surgical treatment solution for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain. The Regenokine® Program can be used in treating essentially all joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons.it is utlized to treat arthritic joints by the reduction of joint inflammation. This decrease in inflammation can diminish the harmful effects of Osteoarthritis, including pain, reduction in mobility and impaired function.
• Coolief* Radiofrequency Treatment – is a sophisticated, non-surgical outpatient procedure “using cooled radiofrequency energy to safely target the sensory nerves causing pain due to osteoarthritis in the hips and knees,” Dr. Masri says. “It essentially cauterizes the nerve, helping to improve mobility and lessen recovery time.”
• Tenex Health TX™ is a non-surgical procedure using ultrasound imaging to guide a tiny needle to a specific tendon area and precisely extracting just the damaged tissue that causes pain. This technique is suitable for tendon damage in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.
• Joint Fluid Replacement, sometimes called viscosupplementation, is a non-surgical treatment for knee arthritis that decreases pain and enhances mobility. “This is ideal for patients who either want to delay knee replacement surgery or who are not candidates for surgery,” says Dr. Masri. The injections may be repeated as much as every six months.
• Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a regenerative therapy treatment using the patient’s own blood cells to stimulate the natural healing process, and is an alternative for patients suffering from various bone, muscle and joint conditions. “This essentially gives your body the jump start it needs to accelerate the natural healing process,” he says. “Many patients experience significant relief after only one injection.”
Dr. Masri focuses on minimally invasive treatments for joint pain. Since his procedures are minimally invasive, his patients benefit by having shorter recovery times, reduced infection rates and reduced postoperative complication rates when compared with those who undergo surgery.
The procedures utilized by Dr. Masri are meant to enable faster healing. Minimally-invasive treatments use extra small incisions (if at all) resulting in practically no damage of neighboring healthy tissue. Recovery time is dramatically accelerated. Procedures are done on an outpatient basis.
Little to No Down-Time
Non-invasive alternatives for joint pain can typically be implemented with minimal disruption for patients. Procedures are typically done on an outpatient basis and can be efficiently performed in such a way that individuals endure very little down time and are able to resume normal activities quickly. Call our office at 201-809-9996 and schedule an appointment today!
If you’re experiencing Wrist Pain in any of the following locations, we are right nearby in Franklin Lakes NJ:
- Wrist Pain Allendale NJ
- Wrist Pain Franklin Lakes NJ
- Wrist Pain Glen Rock NJ
- Wrist Pain Haledon NJ
- Wrist Pain Hawthorne NJ
- Wrist Pain Mahwah NJ
- Wrist Pain Midland Park NJ
- Wrist Pain Oakland NJ
- Wrist Pain Clifton NJ
- Wrist Pain Pompton Lakes NJ
- Wrist Pain Pompton Plains NJ
- Wrist Pain Ramsey NJ
- Wrist Pain Ridgewood NJ
- Wrist Pain Waldwick NJ
- Wrist Pain Wayne NJ
- Wrist Pain Woodcliff Lake NJ
- Wrist Pain Washington Township NJ
- Wrist Pain Wyckoff NJ
- Wrist Pain Bergen County NJ
- Wrist Pain Passaic County NJ
- Wrist Pain Saddle River NJ
- Wrist Pain Upper Saddle River NJ
- Wrist Pain Paramus NJ